Telephone : +61 03 59401833
Mobile : +61 4 14 873 868

Student Health Care in Australia

As the holder of a temporary student visa, you will not be entitled to free use of the Public Health care system known as Medicare. Instead, you will be required to obtain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your stay. This private health insurance fee must be paid before your visa can be issued, and is renewable every year.

In most cases, your Australian institution can organise your health cover on your behalf. Alternatively, if you wish to organise it yourself, click here.

Contact Us for more information>>

Copyright © AIMC Australian Visas - 2009 - All rights reserved -