Telephone : +61 03 59401833
Mobile : +61 4 14 873 868

Student Visa Entitlements

What does a student visa entitle me to?

As the holder of a student holder you:

  • Have multiple entry to and from Australia for the duration of your visa, without any restrictions;
  • May be able to include dependents such as your spouse (married or de facto partner) and your children in your application;
  • May apply for “permission to work” once you have arrived in Australia and have commenced your course of study;
  • Can apply for sponsorship by an Australian employer through either the temporary 457 Business Long Stay visa or the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS);
  • May be eligible to apply for onshore permanent residency through the Skilled Overseas Student Visa category after completion of at least two years full-time study and provided you meet the basic requirements and in most cases, pass the Points Test.

Contact Us for more information>>

Copyright © AIMC Australian Visas - 2009 - All rights reserved -